NOTE: With the door setting, the basic relay and door level alarm configurations are supported. The minimum door element is 'Relay'. As long as you set a relay, it can be configured as a door. This is useful for the case of having to make a door open or close at the time of the designated event, such as fire alarm, or emergency lock down.
1. Go to DOOR tap and click ADD Door button. If you have more than several doors and different floors, it's recommended to create a doorgroup first by right click on All Doors.
2. Then, click one of the created door group, and click ADD DOOR button. The door group is already assigned and the group name will be shown on the information section. Then, enter name of the door and its description(if necessary).
3. Set Entry Device and select 'Exit Device' when the door uses two devices for entry and exit. And set 'Door Relay', 'Exit Button', and 'DoorSensor', according to the door situation.
Entry device refers to the device located outside for entry input.
Exit device refers to the device located inside for exit input.
Therefore, it's necessary to set to use a door relay from a exit device or a door IO device, such as Secure IO 2 and DM-20, to avoid security risk of exposing a relay wiring to the outside.
4. If the door sensor is applied, Held Open and Forced Open alarm can be set to use. Click '+Add' button on the left, and set to use 'Output' and select the device to make an 'Output', and the relay to send out output signal. But if you want to make an alert only, you need to set the device which is not used for the door relay or other important output to the 'Device' and its relay to 'Output'. This is because it can be mixed and create an unplanned relay output.
5. Set the held open time from 1 sec to 15 min range. If the door is remained open longer than this held open time setting, the alert event occurs to call attention to the situation.
6. As the same way, 'Forced Open' alarm can be set to make an alert.
7. After finishing the setting, make sure to click 'Apply', and check the setting result from the door list.
8. Then, test the door to make an alert event alarm.
For Video Demo, please click HERE.