You can send email notifications to users when an alarm goes off. You can specify a user's email address information on BioStar.
1. On the Monitoring page, choose Alarm Setting on the Task pane.
2. The Alarm Setting dialog will show up. Click browse(…) at the left of the Send Email checkbox and this brings up the Select Admin dialog.
3. Click Setup and this brings up the Email Setting dialog.
4. Fill out the dialog and click Add.
5. Click Test to see if the configuration is correct.
6. Click Save. Then this brings up the Email Setting dialog.
7. Check the checkbox at the left of the email address and click Save. Then this will bring up the Alarm Setting dialog.
8. Click Save and the email notification setup procedure is completed and the user will receive an email when the device detects Enroll Fail, Verify Fail and Identify Duress events.
9. This is a sample email when the device detects an Identity Fail event.