Summary of the issue
In BioStar 2, you can currently (version 2.2.1, 4/29/16)
Block (blacklist) a CSN card and delete card
Block (blacklist) a CSN card and delete the user
In such cases, you cannot reuse this card because it remains in the Blacklist and there is no way to delete it from the list.
The best way to prevent such problems is to delete the user after unblocking the card so please keep that in mind.
In future versions of BioStar 2 you will be able to delete such Blacklisted cards, but for now, you can use the temporary solution below to delete the Blacklisted card.
This solution only applies for CSN cards.
1. Find the card CSN in Setting > Card > Blacklist Card and write the number down.
2. Stop BioStar 2 service in BioStar Setting.
3. Download SQLite Expert Personal 32bit. (http://www.sqliteexpert.com/download.html)
4. Install the program.
5. Run the program.
6. Open the DB file by clicking File > Open Database > C:\Program Files (x86)\BioStar 2\db\biostar2.
7. Paste the query below and change the red value(CRDCSN) below to your card’s CSN number.
BEGIN TRANSACTION; DELETE FROM T_BLKL WHERE CRDUID = (SELECT CRDUID FROM T_CRD WHERE CRDCSN='1927837329' ) ; UPDATE T_LSTSYNSTA SET BLKL = 0; COMMIT;
8. Click Execute SQL.
9. Start BioStar 2 service in BioStar Setting.
10. Check if the Blacklisted card has been deleted from Setting > Card > Blacklist Card.