Suprema USB driver supports Windows 7 32/64bit and Windows 8 32bit. But we do not support Windows 8 64bit, and therefore they recognize our driver as unsigned drivers. 64-bit editions of Windows require all drivers to be digitally signed and they simply refuse the installation. In this document, we would like to introduce how to install USB driver on Windows 8 64bit.
Disabling signed driver enforcement on Windows 8 64bit
1. Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the letter C to open the Charm menu, then click the gear icon (Settings)
2. Click change PC Settings then click General.
3. Under Advanced Startup, click Restart Now.
4. After restarting, click Troubleshoot.
5. Click Advance options.
6. Click Windows Startup Settings.
7. Click Restart.
8. After restarting your computer a second time, choose Disable driver signature enforcement from the list by pressing F7 key.