BioStar 2 TA allows administrator to assign a schedule template to an employee on a temporary basis. The employee will remain on the schedule only for the time period selected.
1. Go to Time Attendance → Shift and create temporary shift as desired.
2. Go to Time Attendance → Schedule. Select a schedule and click + button to display list of employees assigned to the schedule. Select a user which you would like to assign temporary schedule.
3. Click the date on the calendar on which you want the schedule change to start.
4. Choose a shift from drop-down menu and set the period where the temporary schedule will be affected.
5. As you can see, the shift has been updated to temporary shift.