In BioStar 2, you can configure device administrators that have different privileges.
It is also necessary to configure a device administrator to lock the device menu from being accessed by all users.
Configuring an Administrator to Lock the Menu
1. Click on the DEVICE menu.
2. Click on the device you would like to configure.
3. Scroll down to the Advanced tab.
4. On the All item click +Add.
5. Select a user.
6. Click Apply at the bottom of the page.
Check that the device menu is locked. Only the device administrator will be able to access the menu after inputting credentials.
Administrator's manual is provided in the Help button of BioStar 2.