Each device has a different maximum capacity of users. BioStar stores two templates of each fingerprint. Therefore, if each user has two fingerprints, this would be considered as 4 templates. Even if a user does not register a fingerprint, the device will still consider it as one fingerprint. As an example, the BioEntry Plus unit has a 10,000-template max, with one fingerprint; two template slots have been used meaning a maximum of 5000 users can be enrolled.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Capture Quality Fingerprint Templates?
- SIP based VoIP server for BioStation A2
- Suprema's Fingerprint Algorithm
- RS-485 Wiring Guide
- How to clean fingerprint sensors
- What is the difference between BioStar 1 and BioStar 2?
- Differences Between Licensed and Unlicensed Software
- SQL Server failure under Windows 7 64 bits
- MTU and Suprema devices
- How Many Users Can a Device Store.