Device: BioEntry Plus and BioEntry W
Software Version: BioStar 1.8 SE
BioEntry Plus - BEPI-OC – Firmware 1.51B_130503 (iClass TOC).bin
BioEntry W - BEWI-OC – Firmware 1.1_13610.bin
- Create a new User. Note that if outputting wiegand to a third party control panel, the USER ID should be the corresponding badge number within your access control software.
- Enroll the users fingerprint into the system by selecting “Add” followed by “Scan”. Click “Apply” to save.
- Select the Card Tab, choose “iClass Template” as the card type, and click Card Management. (Make sure you have already enrolled a fingerprint).
- Select “Write Card” and follow the on screen instructions.
- Enable Wiegand Output (Wiegand User). Note that the User ID number is the field that gets outputted if using this method.