The BioLite Solo is a standalone device that cannot be connected to BioStar. Due to this limitation, a ‘Challenge Code’ must be retrieved from the device that you no longer have access to. Once you have generated the Challenge Code, create a case at bioconnect.zendesk.com or email [email protected] and we will generate a One-Time Password, which allows you to enroll a new administrator.
Generate Challenge Code
On the device, use the keypad to produce the Challenge Code by entering the following key sequences:
- Press < , < , > , > then you will see “Enter Escape Code”
- Press 2 , 9 , 5 , 2 , 9 , 0 , 5 , 9 , 5 , 2 , 5 and then press OK
- A 12 digit Challenge Code will display on the screen – please send us this code
It is very important that you do not exit out of this screen or power down the unit while you wait for a One-Time Password.
Apply One-Time Password
- Press > , > , < , < then you will see “One-Time Password”
- Enter the One-Time Password we have provided and press OK
- You will now be able to enter the menu and create a new administrator
After entering the One-Time Password, if you leave the BioLite Solo menu without creating a new administrator, you cannot re-enter the menu.
If you reset the BioLite Solo after issuing a Challenge Code, that code is no longer usable. Please do not reboot the device.
If you create a new Challenge Code before you receive the One-Time Password, please send us the new code, so we can generate a new corresponding password.