Add Profile Image
To Assign profile image, go under User > Modify Private Information > Change.
- Once the Image is added it needs to be Transferred to the device.
- Save the configuration.
- Transfer all users to Device under “Task” and Synchronize / overwrite.
- Begin with Setting up the Email:
- Path: Options > Events > E-Mail Settings
- Port 465 (SSL required)
- Port 587 (TLS required) can be used as an alternate
Note: SMTP Password is the same as the Email Password when logging in
- Click TEST to Verify if the Email is Successfully Sent to Recipient
- ADD and SAVE the Process
Secondly go to Alarm Settings and Check the Required Email Alerts: Monitoring > Alarm Settings > Add
- Do not forget to Check “Send Email” then select the Email and Save the configuration.
- Send it over to the Right box using the “>>” button.
- Once everything is saved, synchronize the user in the Reader.
You should now be getting emails for Events with the profile image of the user.