The latest firmwares are regularly updated and can be downloaded from http://portal.entertechsystems.com. It is recommended to use the latest firmware. You can perform the following steps after downloading the firmware.
- Go to Option > Device > Firmware Upgrade as shown below.
- Select device type which needs to be upgraded.
- Click Select firmware and choose the firmware file
- Click Upgrade
- The reader will reboot once the firmware upgrade is completed.
Factory Default will push the reader in DHCP state and lose its current IP. Internal memory of the Reader will also be defaulted. Perform the following steps to achieve the process.
- Go to Option > Device > Factory Default as shown below.
- Select device to be Defaulted.
- Click Initialize.
- Reader will reboot once the process is completed.