You can create Custom administrative accounts with different privileges. In the following Example a new Account with User Id: admin2 is created having all rights for User and Device Tabs.
- Go to Administrator >Admin Account
- Click Custom Level Settings to bring up Custom level Box.
- Click Add Custom Level to bring up Add/Modify level Box.
- Type the Name and Description in respected fields.
- Drop down and select the menu from Select Menu for Custom Level and assign the permissions for the Custom level Administrator. Then, click Add.
- Repeat the above step for all Custom Level Menus.
- All Rights: Account will be granted all privileges.
- Modify: Account will be granted all privileges except the privilege to create/delete administrator and operator account.
- Read: Account will be granted Read only access.
- Click Save.
Adding Administrative Account
- Click Add New Administrator from Admin Account List
- Choose the Account Admin Id and Password.
- Select the Customized Admin Level from the Drop down and click OK