If you receive the following error message it is because you are trying to enroll a user using the default login password for the software "Entertech" "Bobcat".
In order to begin enrolling users you will be required to create an administrator login for one of the users within the software. Please follow the steps below to do so:
1. Click on "User Management" from the home menu.
2. Select the "+" button next to a user.
3. This will launch "details" tab of the users profile.
4. If you click on the "administration" tab on the right hand side you will see a section where you can enter in the individuals User Name, Password and select options to make them both a Software Administrator as well as a Device Administrator, we would recommend checking off both of the boxes to make them both. In addition to checking of "Select All" for Locations Accessible
*If the individual is the admin for the whole system we would recommend selecting all the check boxes so they do not receive any permission errors.
5. Click "Save User".
6. Navigate to menu and select "Login as".
7. Select "OK".
8. A login screen will appear where you can enter in your newly made administrator credentials.
9. On the bottom part of the user interface you will be able to see that you are logged in as the administrator that you created.