This article shows how to navigate and use the User Management page in BioConnect Enterprise.
You are able to filter your users by the 5 columns displayed. Click on a column to order your users by that metric.
You can also click on the filter symbol in any column.
- If you have many users, you can search for them at the top of the window by their name or badge number. To view all your users again, clear the search box and click search again.
- To edit a user's information, click on the plus next to their name.
- Under the Details tab, you can view their name, BioConnect ID, active status, and number of biometric enrollments by type. You can also enter a PIN that the user can authenticate with. Active users are users that have an active credential within your ACM.
- Under the Biometrics tab, you can see the amount of enrolled biometric templates.
- Under the Credentials tab, you can see your user's badge numbers.
- If the active box beside a number is green, this means that the badge number is an active credential within your ACM.
- If you select the Biometric card box, you are designating the card number to be sent to the ACM in the case of a biometric-only authentication. If none of the numbers have this box selected, the number at the top of the list will be sent.
- If you select the Card Only button, the user will be able to bypass biometric authentication authenticate with only a card if the operation mode of the device is Card + Finger or Card + Finger slash finger only.
- Under the Administration tab, you can configure login details and administrator privileges. For more information on this tab, refer to this article.
- To sync any user information changed in the last 5 minutes in your ACM, click the sync button.
- For more information on syncing, please refer to this article.