Applied version: BioStar2 v2.6 or higher version
In BioStar2 v2.6, you can make a trigger and an action for user authentication event.
For duress authentication success, you can configure that as follows.
Note: Duress Finger is that a fingerprint chosen to generate a certain event upon fingerprint registration. If a user authenticates himself/herself with such a fingerprint, the authentication gets recorded in a log as duress fingerprint authentication. The system administrator can set a separate alarm using the log.
1) Go to User Menu and enroll two finger
2) Choose [Duress] option for one of the fingers and then, click [Enroll] button
3) Click [Apply] of user information
4) Go to [Device] menu and click one of the connected device
5) Click [Advance]
6) Go to [Trigger&Action] of the device configuration and click [Add]
7) Search the event type like [1:N duress] or [1:1 duress] from the event list of Trigger and select it.
8) Choose output of Action to make output signal from selected port
You can’t select used relay port such as a door and another action item.
For signal setting, click [Add signal] and make the configuration
9) Select the signal setting which is predefined and click [Apply]
10) Go to monitoring menu and confirm the log event and action.