To provide secure interlock area, one of the door is locked when an external input such as door status sensor indicates another door is opened. This feature is usually considered important in laboratory or operation room where security of dust is of high concern.
Applied version: BioStar2 v2.6
Only Local zone is supported for interlock zone
CoreStation should be a RS485 Master of the local zone
FW : cs40_v1_1_0_20180317_sign or higher version
The interlock zone will be supported by CoreStation firmware. It means that you can use any devices for Interlock Zone Configuration as slave device of CoreStation.
1. Activate the license of BioStar2 AC as standard or higher level For license inquiry, please contact to our sales representative.
2. Confirm the zone menu
3. Go to Device menu
4. Add CoreStation and slave devices
5. Confirm the firmware version of the CoreStation is 1.1.0 or higher version
6. Go to [Door] menu and make two doors
7. Confirm if each door is configured for Door Sensor
8. Click [Zone]
9. Add Interlock Zone
10. Configure the door of Interlock Zone
- You can select up to 4 doors.
11. If you would like to make an alert sound or output signal, set an alarm of Interlock zone
12. To confirm the configuration of Interlock setting, go to Monitoring
13. Open one of the doors and keep the opened status, and then try to authentication to same door
14. Confirm the [Interlock door open denied alarm] as follows