BioStar 2 service uses numerous ports for its features.
To provide an easy method to change the utilized ports of BioStar 2, BioStar 2.6 introduces the feature to configure port usage on the BioStar Client.
Configuring BioStar 2 Ports
1. Log in to BioStar 2 with an administrator account with Setting configuration privileges.
2. Click Port.
3. Click the pencil icon to edit the port usage.
4. If the port is being used by another service, the availability will be shown in realtime.
5. Select a different port that is not being used.
6. Click the pencil icon again to apply the setting.
7. Click Apply.
If you want to change your connection mode from HTTP to HTTPS or vice versa, refer to How to configure HTTP or HTTPS protocol